So, the love which CSGO has been receiving for some months now from Valve does not seem to be ending, as we see another update today for CSGO. The update is small, but does bring some required changes.
- Previously, you could apply graffiti on any surface, like glass, which could be abused in some cases. So, now you can no longer apply graffiti on glass and other translucent surfaces.
- The update also makes the defusal process somewhat more realistic, you can now no longer move rapidly while defusing the bomb.
- Along with this, a new music kit has been added to the game, which I am not a big fan of.
By the way, does CSGO really need a music kit as an update? Or do we want Source 2, and 128 tick servers? Valve should really get their game fixed, instead of dropping these small updates.
For detailed list of changes, you can go through the official patch notes shown below:-
[ GAMEPLAY ]
– Bomb defusal progress will now reset if the defusing player turns too rapidly while defusing.
– Translucent surfaces are now ineligible for applying graffiti.
[ MUSIC ]
– A new music kit “All for Dust” by Amon Tobin is now available for purchase in-game.
[ MISC ]
– When players open containers or receive items during the match, text filtering will no longer apply to names of received items in chat messages.