Valve is not stopping with its updates, almost every week there’s something new which Valve brings to CSGO, which is great. The new update focuses on bring some changes to “Trusted Mode“, it also brings 2 new maps to play on Deathmatch, Casual and Scrimmage modes, along with changes to how grenades work.
With the removal of Chlorine and Jungle from the official servers, come 2 new maps: Mutiny and Swamp.
Trusted Mode is now the default launch option for CSGO, previous launch options to disable the trusted mode have been disabled. These were the major changes in this update, for a detailed list of all the new changes in the update, you can go through the official patch notes below.
[ TRUSTED MODE ]
– Trusted Mode is now the default launch mode for CS:GO.
— Previous Trusted Mode launch options have been deprecated.
— Instead, a new compatibility launch option “-allow_third_party_software” is provided to allow third party software to access the CS:GO game process.
– For more information about Trusted Mode please refer to the following Knowledge Base article:
[ MAPS ]
– Added Mutiny and Swamp to official matchmaking in Casual, Deathmatch, and Scrimmage game modes.
– Chlorine and Jungle have been removed from official matchmaking.
[ GAMEPLAY ]
– Grenades now convey the correct amount of damage to teammates if thrown by another teammate who switched teams or disconnected.
– Decoy grenade explosions no longer damage teammates by default. (controlled via convar ff_damage_decoy_explosion)
[ MISC ]
– Fixed bsp-embedded models caching rules to allow for reloading the correct model when transitioning to a different map.
– Capped view model backfaces on Desert Eagle.
– Fixed workshop workbench texture regeneration on low shader quality GPU configurations.
– Minor adjustments to Danger Zone delivery drone behavior for Steam Workshop Danger Zone maps.